Chief Risk Officer (CRO)
Posted on: 18/4/2017
Job type: Permanent
Sector: Financial Services
Excellent opportunity as Chief Risk Officer (CRO), business partnering for an asset management business
* Chief Risk Officer (CRO)
* Business partnering
* Asset Management
You will be working with a growing asset management firm with significant presence across Asia and other locations. As a part of their strategic expansion plans, they are now seeking senior level candidates with experience in setting up a Risk Management team in Singapore.
In this position, the CRO will play a key role in building up the risk management function, primary responsibilities including:
- Heading the Risk Management Department
- Responsible for identifying, monitoring and managing all product, credit, market and operational risks associated in the running of the businesses
- Design and implement risk frameworks covering product risk and credit risk, and other risks
- Ensuring alignment of Risk Management framework to Group policies
- Conducting training and help raise risk awareness across various departments in the business
The Successful Candidate
As the ideal candidate, you should have a Degree in Finance/Business. You have more than 12 years' relevant experience within the financial services industry (with a minimum of 5 being in the asset management space), has demonstrated knowledge of risk management with experience setting up and implementing risk frameworks. You possess strong leadership skills with highly effective interpersonal skills in managing teams as well as facing off with key senior stakeholders across the Asian region.
Please submit your application using the appropriate link below or email your CV in Microsoft Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting SG120933. Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Low Ying Ling
Reg. #: R1440131
Hudson Global Resources (Singapore) Pte Ltd
EA Licence #: 03C4590