Digital & Mobile Marketing Manager - APAC
Posted on: 8/3/2017
Job type: Permanent
Digital and Mobile Apps Marketing role for a global MNC
About the Client
My client is a global leader in high-end consumer durables category and is a world renowned brand known for design quality and innovation. The 2017 strategy is to push the innovation even further within the digital sphere and thus they are hiring a Digital Project Marketing Manager for Asia Pacific.
Details of the Role
This role will be part of the B2B Project Marketing Team and report into the Marketing Director - APAC. This role will support in managing all B2B Marketing programmes (Engagement, Digital Marketing and Events). 2 main objectives of the role are :
1. Projects Marketing Planning and Execution
2. Oversee execution of projects marketing programmes in the region, including digital marketing, brand communication, event and exhibitions.
Core Responsibilities :
Drive the Digital Marketing Agenda - Focus on Apps Go-Live and Marketing
1 Project Management and leadership in driving the Digital Marketing Agenda
2 Launch the Designer and Consumer App (Currently being developed)
3 Manage roll-out and deployment of all apps in the regions
4 Define 3 year B2B digital project marketing plan and tactics
5 Digital Funnel Management and Engagement Strategy
Analytics and Insights
1 Reporting on App Analytics : Daily Active users, Retention Rate, Average Revenue Per User, LTV etc
2 Design and Manage the Market Research Operation (briefing, moderating, reporting of research)
Customer Engagement Platform
1 Using digital tools to create loyalty programmes to drive recognition of target customer base
2 Organising networking opportunities for customers
3 Manage roll out of loyalty programmes in countries
4 Organise Offline events and manage the company's participation.
Who's an ideal candidate?
* Atleast 4 years experience in driving Digital Marketing Projects with a focus on apps
* 5-7 years of experience in Strategic Marketing in B2B Category
* Prior experience in executing tradeshows and events
* bility to manage multiple projects and deliver in a tight time frame
* Comfortable to be Internal evangelist for Digital Strategy and present recommendations to senior stakeholders
To apply please click on the "Apply" button or contact Nakul Asija by emailing your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.
EA Personnel Registration ID: R1442280
Hudson Global Resources (Singapore) Pte Ltd EA Licence: 03C4590
EA Licence #: 03C4590