Director, Marketing Automation & Operations
Posted on: 21/4/2017
Job type: Permanent
Sector: Property and Real Estate
The Director, Marketing Automation & Operations is responsible for helping to deliver on the client marketing processes and technology system.
* Manage and maintain the optimal operations of the marketing systems, ensuring optimal data quality, lead flows, campaign tracking and sales enablement, and data integrity.
* Establish an analytics function for campaigns with particular emphasis on lead generation benchmarks, tracking and analytics.
* Provide strategic oversight and direction to marketing for campaign approach and development to ensure each campaign is being developed and executed to its maximum potential
* Maintain and enhance marketing cloud infrastructure to support new and existing improvement projects.
* Evaluate campaign strategies and plans and make recommendations as to how the campaign can be improved to take better advantage of the Eloqua platform.
* Provide subject matter expertise in the current strategic best practices within the marketing automation practice.
* Manage resources, budgets and priorities to maximize team effectiveness and efficiency.
* Provide thought leadership and best practices in the area of marketing automation.
* Lead a high performing team including effective management of 3rd party vendor relationships.
* Achieve operational excellence by effectively managing processes and service delivery.
* Directly manage and develop the Marketing Strategic Marketing Operations team.
* Oversee and support the client marketing automation tools, including Eloqua and the interactions with other integrated systems such as Salesforce.com.
* Effectively communicate system changes and enhancements to the sales and marketing teams
* Leverage marketing automation and CRM platforms to identify insights, prompt marketing and sales activities, and deliver revenue.
* Build and maintain an attribution model that sheds light on channel performance.
* Create scalable, innovative approaches to obtaining, managing, and analyze data.
* Bachelor's degree in business, marketing or the equivalent
* Minimum of 8 years of experience in marketing operations and marketing automation, preferably in a professional services environment
* Deep level of proficiency with an Enterprise level Marketing Automation solution required. Marketo experience strongly preferred.
* Deep level of CRM knowledge required. Salesforce.com experience strongly preferred
To submit your application, please apply online using the appropriate link below or email your CV in Microsoft Word format to email@example.com. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Jeremy Cheong in our Hudson Singapore office on 65 6430 5312. Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Hudson Global Resources (Singapore) Pte Ltd
EA Licence: 03C4590
EA Personnel Registration ID: R1109276