Posted on: 15/3/2017
Job type: Permanent
US MNC looking for Finance Manager in the Financial Accounting and Management Reporting Space.
Are you an experienced Assistant Finance Manager / Finance Manager looking for the next step in your career with an international firm? Our client is a US MNC, looking to bring on board a Regional Finance Manager, as they are expanding their set up in the APAC region.
The Regional Finance Manager will be responsible for:
* Internal management reports and statutory reports in accordance with IFRS
* Regional performance analysis, monitoring and closing gaps on financial variances
* Developing regional management reporting on -revenue, profit and forecast
* Leading critical activities for new projects, restructuring or governance
* Strategic and business planning
* ACCA or CPA holder with a degree in accounting and finance (or equivalent)
* At least 6 years of work experience, with good management accounting experience.
* At least 4 years of Big 4 experience
* Advanced Excel skills
* Team player, dynamic, hands on and people management skills
* Clear and rapid career progression
* Great working environment
To submit your application, please apply online using the appropriate link below or email your CV in Microsoft Words format to email@example.com, SG120484. Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Reg. #: R1549534
Hudson Global Resources (Singapore) Pte Ltd
EA Licence #: 03C4590