Head of Compliance (CMSL)
Posted on: 10/3/2017
Job type: Permanent
Sector: Financial Services
Excellent compliance opportunity with a fast growing fund management company. Wide exposure with opportunity to truly impact the business
* Fast growing newly set up fund management company
* Wide exposure
* Opportunity to make a true impact on the business
You will be working with a fast growing fund management company. Headquartered with a strong foothold overseas, they are now looking for a Head of Compliance to join their newly set up team based in Singapore. This is an excellent opportunity to work in a high potential organization and truly impact the business and grow your career.
As the Head of Compliance, your role involves:- Main point of liaison with MAS to obtain the Capital Market Services License
- Identifying and advising the business across areas of potential risk and vulnerability with respect to regulatory compliance issues
- Formulate, review and implement relevant compliance policies
- Ensuring that businesses adhere to Group Compliance programs applicable to all company groups and employees, and policies are fully implemented and adhered to consistently
- Keeping up to date and conducting training on best practices and regulatory changes
The Successful Candidate
As the ideal candidate, you should have a Degree with more than 10 years' relevant experience within the fund management industry in specifically compliance. You have prior experience in obtaining a Capital Markets Services License (CMSL). You possess strong interpersonal skills, particularly in managing relationships and communications, strong decision making and ability to provide independent advice to the business and proactively engage with them in the development of new initiatives and products and in the execution of the Compliance goals.
Please submit your application using the appropriate link below or email your CV in Microsoft Word format to email@example.com quoting SG118980. Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Low Ying Ling
Reg. #: R1440131
Hudson Global Resources (Singapore) Pte Ltd
EA Licence #: 03C4590