Head of Facilities
Posted on: 10/3/2017
Job type: Permanent
Sector: Financial Services
The candidate is responsible for facilities management, audio visual systems, concierge services, physical security and general administration.
The key responsibilities include the following:
- Strategic planning to meet the client's need for premises
- Maintain a 'Grade A' office in ensuring clean, efficient and safe premises in optimal condition that the organization would be proud of
- Provide efficient and timely services to internal stakeholders
- Ensure a strong internal control environment
- Manage and motivate a diverse team
Key Accountabilities includes:
* Space Planning and Management
Procurement and Vendor Management
Other Facilities Management Support
General Office Administration and Maintenance
You should have a Degree in Project and Facilities Management or related fields with at least 15 years' of relevant experience in the related industry, of which at least 5 years' in a managerial capacity. Candidates who are Certified Facilities Manager or Facilities Management Professional by IFMA will have an added advantage.
Please submit your application using the appropriate link below or email your CV in Microsoft Word format to email@example.com quoting SG120376. Your interest will be treated with the strictest confidence.
Reg. #: R1442448
Hudson Global Resources (Singapore) Pte Ltd