HR Shared Services Advisor
Posted on: 8/3/2017
Job type: Permanent
Sector: Industry and Manufacturing
Serve as first point-of-contact for HR queries from line managers and colleagues - providing accurate and timely information and advice.
HR Shared Service Centre Advisors are the first point of contact for incoming HR queries that could not be resolved via self service. They will handle all queries through a case management tool, responding to the majority of routine requests for information and advice and referring more complex cases to a HR Operations in country or to relevant specialist in COE. They also provide transactional / administration support along with reporting capability to enable the wider HR Services.
1. Serve as first point-of-contact for HR queries from line managers and colleagues - providing accurate and timely information, advice and interpretation of country and area level HR policies, processes and issues.
2. Where required, conduct research to find answers to questions, in liaison with HR COEs and in country HR teams.
3. For complex queries which require either detailed local knowledge/presence or on-going support, refer to the HR Operations in country
4. For complex queries which relate to HR Specialisms refer to COE specialists
5. Perform transactional / administrative services in support of HR processes and customers to agreed standards
6. Provide dashboards, logs and reports containing data and analytics to Country HR, COE and HRBPs for further analysis.
7. Keep case management system up to date with all actions and ensure cases are closed out in a timely manner.
8. Act as a 'Subject Matter Expert' taking the lead for a specific process / geography / business stream
9. Maintain excellent customer service delivery. Manage own workload and prioritise tasks to ensure SLAs are achieved
1. Experience of working in HR SSC
2. HR qualification with a minimum of 2 years of work experience
3. Excellent communication in English.
We thank you for your interest in this position and regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Reg. #: R1109065
Hudson Global Resources (Singapore) Pte Ltd
EA Licence #: 03C4590