ITSM Process Consultant
Posted on: 27/3/2017
Job type: Permanent
Sector: Financial Services
*Major Financial Institute in Singapore
*Key Member in the ITSM team
*Excellent Career Exposure
* Major Financial Institute in Singapore
* Key Member in the ITSM team
* Excellent Career Exposure
Our client is a major brandname in this region. It is one of most well-established organisation in Asia. Now, it is looking to hire an experienced ITSM Process Consultant for its Service Management function. This role will reports to the Head of Service Management.
* Degree holder with Strong working Knowledge of IT infrastructure Library (ITIL) Edition 2011
* At least 5 years of ITIL/ITSM design and creation. This includes ITIL comprising of 24 different integrated processes and categorized into 5 different lifecycles.
* Good exposure with how these processes work with each other.
* Must Have: Prior experience in implementing some of the 24 processes, eg incident/problem and change management rollout in the organisation.
* Strong communication and negotiation skills especially in managing different stakeholder across the organisation.
To submit your application, please apply online using the appropriate link below or email your CV in Microsoft Words format to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting SG120457 in your email subject title. Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Chua Keow Por |Reg. #: R1105253 | Hudson Global Resources (Singapore) Pte Ltd | EA Licence #: 03C4590