Posted on: 22/4/2017
Job type: Permanent
Sector: Financial Services
My client is a large international global bank looking for aspiring individual to join their KYC team
My client is a large international global bank looking for aspiring individuals to join their KYC team.
You will be reporting to the KYC team lead and will be exposed to different areas within the KYC function. You will be involved in end to end client on-boarding process as well as conducting due diligence screening. You will be required to conduct investigations and mitigation on positive hits. You will liaise with Relationship Managers or Business Managers for outstanding documentation and issues associated with the remediation exercises.
The Successful candidate:
* Relevant experience in compliance, risk management or operations with an investment bank or financial services firm
* Ability to understand different risk types associated with corporate entities
* Well versed with the KYC requirements as suggested by MAS and other major Asia regulators
* Strong skills in documenting & storing exceptions and approvals
* University degree in Accountancy, Finance, Business Administration or equivalent, or higher education
* Minimum 1 years of experience in KYC/AML and client review in a banking environment
* Certifications within the Risk and Governance area will be desiarable but not essential