Technical Consultant (Big Data)
Posted on: 6/4/2017
Job type: Permanent
-Major US-based MNCs in Singapore
-Newly Created role
-Key APAC In-House Role
* Major US-based MNCs in Singapore
* Newly Created role
* Key APAC In-House Role
Our client is well established US-based MNCs and they have extensive presence in Asia Pacific. It has a strong regional hub in Singapore with global liaison. Now, it is looking to hire a highly experienced Technical Consultant (Big Data).
This role will be tasked to drive big data advisory work internal to the organisation across Asia Pacific. You will work across different business functions, data governance, data management team as well as business intelligence and technology team. This role will be a balance of both advisory as well as hands-on conceptualising and implementation work.
* Degree holder with more than 10 years of IT professional experience of which at least 3 years of big data advisory and conceptualising/implementation exposure
* Strong proven consulting and project experience with data technologies: Hadoop, Impala, Paxata, Hive and Map R.
* Extensive work experience from major foreign-based multinationals with multi-stakeholders management.
* Proven communication and interpersonal skills within an international and multi-cultural environment.
To submit your application, please apply online using the appropriate link below or email your CV in Microsoft Words format to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting SG120338 in your email subject title. Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Chua Keow Por |Reg. #: R1105253 | Hudson Global Resources (Singapore) Pte Ltd | EA Licence #: 03C4590