Managing / Senior Consultant, Banking & Financial Services
Posted on: 10/4/2017
Job type: Permanent
Sector: Financial Services
Become the best recruitment consultant you can be, at a firm that will never stop investing in your career.
* Competitive base salary, uncapped commissions, generous benefits
* Join a thriving APAC business with exciting growth plans for the future
* Develop your career with well defined career paths
At Hudson, we are specialists in people. As a global talent solutions company, we find people, understand them, connect them and help them grow. Our three lines of business in recruitment, talent management and RPO makes us a very different type of talent company, and gives us a valuable advantage in our markets.
About the opportunity
We are seeking experienced, ambitious and dedicated recruitment consultants to become part of our growing Singapore teams in our Financial Services, Accounting & Finance, Technology, HR and Sales & Marketing practices.
* You can look forward to a competitive base salary and uncapped bonuses. Furthermore, your bonus is based on performance, not the discretion of management. This means you get to set your own income goals and know exactly what you need to do get there.
* You have the choice of two recruitment career paths at Hudson. Both are well defined with clear and objective criteria for taking the next step. On average, our consultants achieve their first promotion within nine months of starting with us. In a year, 30% are promoted to the next step in their careers.
* We will invest significantly in your development to help you grow and achieve greater success. Over the last year our employees received nearly 300 hours of training delivered by our APAC Learning & Development team.
* You'll be joining a team of high achievers. Last year 66% of the Singapore team qualified for Hudson Star Awards or Silver, Gold and Platinum membership of The Hudson Club
* The APAC business we're a part of is growing with big plans for the future which means exciting global career opportunities.
* A solid brand with 20 years of performance in the Singapore/SEA market.
* An experienced recruiter, you are ambitious, passionate and results-oriented. You are motivated by building strong connections and providing outstanding service to your clients and candidates
* No stranger to hard work, you're a team player who also knows how to have fun
* A natural people person, you have strong networking skills and a desire to become the best in a fast-paced business environment.
At Hudson, we believe your career is yours to own, so if you want to take charge of it, contact Kate Silaeva via Kate.Silaeva@hudson.com or +65 6430 5323 to have a confidential discussion about how we can help you reach your potential.
Ekaterina Silaeva (Reg. #: R1546388)
Hudson Global Resources (Singapore) Pte Ltd
EA Licence #: 03C4590