Non-Functional Testing Practice Manager
Posted on: 18/4/2017
Job type: Permanent
Our client, a leading financial services firm, is looking for a Non-functional Senior Test Manager.
* Hands-on Test Management
* Engages with testing and development teams across the bank.
* Effectively manage multiple stakeholder demands and expectations while maintaining quality and delivery
* Engages with vendors and architects to determine strategic direction in terms of application testability.
* Evaluates and implements new technologies personally, in line with bank strategy.
* Documents and publishes standards and procedures.
* Keeps current with new practice and technical developments for potential use as solutions to requirements
* Works with security and compliance teams to ensure solutions conform to bank and industry standards.
* Drives high quality engineering solutions for the bank business needs
* Provides consultancy and advisory services to the business, systems development and QA for Non-Functional Requirement testing.
* Identifies and recommends new technology or practices that will add value to the organization in terms of performance and cost
* Undertakes continuous improvement for the practice and domain internally and within federated teams
* Lead and mentor a small team of test managers and test engineers
Must Have Requirements:
* Solid track record of performance, fault-tolerance, failure-mode and DR testing and test management.
* Strong knowledge of DevOps and Agile delivery practices.
* Expected to build and lead up to 3 to 5 Test Managers and Engineers, yet still be capable of performing hands-on Test Management as required
* HP Loadrunner, Performance Center, Sitescope, HP Diagnostics, Compuware Dynatrace, App Dynamics, Willy Interscope, Jmeter, Silkperformer, QA Load, Neo Load, AIX, Linux, JBoss, Tomcat, IBM Webshpere, Weblogic, Oracle, DB2, MS-SQL, Z O/S, JProfiler, Oracle Enterprise Manager
* Load Testing, Stress Testing, Soak Testing, Volume Testing, Scalability Testing, Penetration Testing, Vulnerability Scanning, Security testing, HA & Failover Testing".
The ideal candidate should be a senior test manager with a passion for non-functional testing in all its dimensions. You should have 10 or more years working experience in the related testing life-cycles, execution and implementation. You are self-starter and are capable of working without direction and able to deliver test projects from scratch. The ability to write test strategy and execution plans essential for this role.
Please submit your application using the appropriate link below or email your CV in Microsoft Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting SG120510. Your interest will be treated with the strictest confidence.
Reg. #: R1442448
Hudson Global Resources (Singapore) Pte Ltd