Plant HR Manager
Posted on: 22/3/2017
Job type: Permanent
In order to continue providing the highest levels of service, this multinational is seeking a Singapore HR Manager to support their Plant.
Our client is an established multinational, well-respected for their best-in-class HR practices. Their ambition is to remain the leader in its industry, to deliver long-term performance and to act responsibly. In order to continue providing the highest levels of service, this multinational is seeking a Singapore HR Manager to support their Plant.
To support the requirements of the Singapore Plant, you will be involved in areas including:
* Business Partnering - Acting as a single point of contact for assigned business unit managers and employees. Working directly with the team leaders to ensure critical people processes are effectively and efficiently undertaken. Identify and address people and organisational risk.
* Talent Management - Develop strategies to attract, drive and retain potentials in the organisation. Manage the full spectrum of recruitment activities and support talent review strategies and processes for the assigned business units. Facilitate career development activities and manage employee development plan to sustain organisational capability.
* Employee Engagement - Drive employee engagement by analysing trends and proposing engagement strategies, partner with leaders to deliver effective communications. Active involvement in Change Management to drive organisational alignment and effective human resource utilisation.
* Organisational Effectiveness - Oversee full scope f HR functions for assigned business units and advise line people on HR matters such as performance management, appraisal process, talent acquisition, succession planning, career development, disciplinary process etc.
* Manage day-to-day HR operations - Ensures business compliance with HR polices and programs. Partner with HRSS and HR functions to manage complex and challenging HR projects to ensure successful implementation in the business units.
The competencies required to succeed:
* Degree with at least 6-8 years of relevant HR Business Partnering experience
* Demonstrate sufficient business knowledge in contributing to critical people decisions
* Able to work in a matrix environment, building effective relationships with management and functions of all levels
* Demonstrated analytical thinking, problem solving and decision-making skills
* Able to deal effectively with ambiguity and change
* Able to act independently with credibility and confidence
We thank you for your interest in this position and regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Reg. #: R1109065
Hudson Global Resources (Singapore) Pte Ltd
EA Licence #: 03C4590