Policy Writer - Global Bank
Posted on: 11/3/2017
Job type: Permanent
Sector: Financial Services
My client is a well-established Global Bank looking to hire Policy writer.
A well-established Global Bank with a strong presence in the region looking to hire a competent Compliance Policy writer.
Reporting to the Head of Policy:
* Assist in the development and implementation of Legal and Compliance policies.
* Spearhead delivery of Compliance Policy by ensuring timely reviews of documents and supporting papers.
* Craft new and improvise existing compliance database for policies and procedures.
* Actively engage and support the senior management to ensure that existing holistic policy framework are in compliance with all the key risk areas.
* At least 5-7 years in the regulatory field or relevant legal experience
* Experience in managing policies and procedures, preferably in a banking environment
* Ability to draft corporate policy and procedure documentation
* A strong understanding of programme management skills and regulatory knowledge
* Ability to provide sound advice in law, regulation, compliance and regulatory risk
* A degree in Law will be a big bonus