PR Manager (Financial Services)
Posted on: 21/4/2017
Job type: Permanent
Sector: Financial Services
A highly established financial services provider is seeking to hire a dynamic PR Manager to help build its brand presence in Singapore
* Supports the marketing manager in developing and building his or her company's brand.
* Initiates and plans PR campaigns and media budgets to optimize brand-building strategies.
* Develops good working relationships with the media and support his or her company's business goals. PR managers lead marketing teams and provide guidance during crises. They also coordinate in-house communication activities by overseeing the distribution of brochures, leaflets, newsletters, and other materials to staff.
* Developing and coordinating speeches, conferences, meetings, and events.
* Conduct research on consumers, maintain their companies' websites, and maintain blogs and forums.
* The PR manager plays an integral role in planning and executing marketing strategies, public relations campaigns, and advertising activities.
* A degree in public relations, marketing, or journalism as well as extensive experience in marketing or public relations.
* Previous exposure to media events and press conferences is a plus.
* Superior communication skills and creative thinking are arguably the most important requirements for a PR manager position.
* In-depth knowledge of consumer behavior, the media, and the corporate sector.
* Be proactive, reliable, responsible and accurate with an attention to detail
* Possess the ability to keep information confidential
* Tactical understanding of all primary social media platforms
* Ability to work in high-stress environments
To submit your application, please apply online using the appropriate link below or email your CV in Microsoft Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Jeremy Cheong in our Hudson Singapore office on 65 6430 5312. Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Hudson Global Resources (Singapore) Pte Ltd
EA Licence: 03C4590
EA Personnel Registration ID: R1109276