Presales Consultant, Leading IT Company
Posted on: 6/3/2017
Job type: Permanent
Leading technology company looking for Presales experience within the Payments, Risk and Compliance space based out of Singapore.
Presales Consultant, Leading Information Technology Company
Our client is a globally established, growing information Technology Company which has a strong presence across the globe and is looking to expand its operations within the APAC region. This organization offers a wide portfolio of products that are catered to financial institutions, corporations, financial technology companies and governments. This company is looking to hire a Presales Consultant who will handle products within the Payments, Risk and Compliance space and will be based out of the Singapore office.
As a Presales Consultant, you will be working with sales, product management and marketing teams in supporting the entire sales life cycle and processes. As an employee within this organization, you will have ample learning and development opportunities, as well exposure to a fast paced, dynamic and culturally diverse work environment.
In this role you will be responsible for:
* Assisting sales calls in identifying and qualifying opportunities
* Delivering product demonstrations and presentations to key clients
* Providing training sales team in company's products
* Providing Support for the sales team in pricing customisation
* Providing regional sales teams competitive go-to-market strategies
* Managing Request For Proposals (RFPs), Request For Information (RFIs), remote Proof of Concept (POCs) processes
* Ensuring all product collateral is kept up to date in order to support Sales
* Assisting sales teams through attending regional conferences
In order to qualify for this position, you must meet the following minimum criteria:
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent
* At least 5-7 years of relevant experience
* Relevant Experience in pre-sales with an understanding of the full sales life cycle & processes
* Relevant product knowledge in the Payments, Risk and Compliance space
* Proven experience gained within a Technology and/or Data focused industry
* Strong communication and presentation skills, especially in client-facing environment
* Strong Ability to liaise with internal and external stakeholders and explain technical subject matter in easy to understand format
If you are interested in this position, please submit your CV by clicking on the available link, alternatively you can contact Nikita Varman on email@example.com. Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Hudson Global Resources (Singapore) Pte Ltd
EA Licence #: 03C4590
Registration #: R1656779