Project Analytst - Change Management
Posted on: 14/3/2017
Job type: Permanent
Sector: Financial Services
My client is looking to hire a sharp individual who has a strong attention to details for their change management team.
My Client is looking to hire a sharp individual who has a strong attention to details for their change management team.
You will be required to work closely with the project managers and change management team within the Tax compliance space to ensure project milestones are tracked and completed in a timely manner. You will be actively involved in supporting the project on governance and compliance related issues. With your keen attention to details, you will have to ensure that materials used during programme delivery are effectively consolidated and aligned across different initiatives and requirements.
The Successful Candidate:
* Experience in project management and delivery functions
* Expert proficiency in using Microsoft Office packages such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint
* Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
* Familiarisation with the Bank's Programme Management Office ("PMO") templates - e.g. project status reports and JIRA)
* Past experience with SharePoint site maintenance and internal communications will be a big plus
* Knowledge in FACTA, CRS and Canadian Tax will be a bonus
* Proficient in Agile methodologies e.g. SCRUM - would be advantageous
* Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is desirable but not essential