Project Manager (Change Management)
Posted on: 24/3/2017
Job type: Permanent
-Major European-based MNCs in Singapore
-Key Project role in the Region
-Excellent Global Project Exposure
* Major European-based MNCs in Singapore
* Key Project role in the Region
* Excellent Global Project Exposure
Our client is well established US-based MNCs and they have extensive presence in Singapore. It is one of the key brands in the services industry.
As a Project Manager (Change Management), you will be the key project manager in driving the Asia Pacific region for all the change management activities. This will cover business functions including Finance, Procurement and Human Resources etc.
* Degree holder with at least 5 years of project lead/project management experience specific with change management projects.
* Regional change management project experience ideally covering business functions like Finance, Procurement and Human Resources.
* Proven communication and interpersonal skills within an international and multi-cultural environment.
To submit your application, please apply online using the appropriate link below or email your CV in Microsoft Words format to email@example.com quoting SG120251 in your email subject title. Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Chua Keow Por |Reg. #: R1105253 | Hudson Global Resources (Singapore) Pte Ltd | EA Licence #: 03C4590