Regional Commercial Manager - SEA
Posted on: 17/4/2017
Job type: Permanent
Opportunity to run the Regional Operations in one of the fastest growing Food Ingredients company in the world
Our client is one of the largest egg producers in the world, focused on supplying the highest-quality ingredients to food manufacturers and food service companies.
Expanding rapidly in South East Asia, they are looking to hire a Regional Commercial Manager
* Responsible for all aspects of international egg product sales in the South East Asia market.
* Understanding specific country base performance opportunities and trends and delivering tangible and innovative trading solutions (both immediate and longer term)
* Responsible for customer development including developing and maintaining relationships, understanding needs and opportunities.
* Understand the competitive position of our egg products relative to competitors, market conditions, customer situation and our internal position. Develop sales plans based on the above and execute accordingly.
* Proactive self starter, with strong commercial acumen
* Prior experience in the Food Ingredient industry or HoReCa channel is a must
* Academic qualification in Food Technology
* Minimum 5 years of Sales experience
To submit your application, please apply online using the appropriate link below or email your CV in Microsoft Words format to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting SG95443:NASI.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Nakul Asija in our Hudson Singapore office on 65 6430 5549. Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence
EA Personnel Registration ID: R1442280
Hudson Global Resources (Singapore) Pte Ltd EA Licence: 03C4590