Regional HR Manager
Posted on: 22/2/2017
Job type: Permanent
Sector: Pharmaceutical and Healthcare
Supports the HR Director, Asia Pacific in developing and implementing regional initiatives, towards the organisations' mid and long term strategies.
Our client holds a stable market share in its industry and is poised for continual expansion in the Manufacturing, Supply Chain Management, Commercial, and Research and Development teams. Today, we have a position as a Regional HR Manager to lead in HR transformation projects across Asia Pacific.
This position supports the HR Director, Asia Pacific in developing and implementing regional initiatives, towards the organisations' mid and long term strategies. The key HR transformation initiatives include:
Compensation & Benefit Management
* Analyze, design & implement compensation & benefit programs to ensure the total reward system remains competitive within the industry in the region
* Manage compensation & benefits survey, job benchmarking exercise, and industry trends analysis as required
* Review and design salary structure that addresses the evolving needs of the business
* Develop rewards and recognition schemes
* Streamline regional processes, and manage regional consolidation and analysis of data
* Execute plans in alignment with regional strategies cascaded by Regional HR Director
Talent & Performance Management
* Co-ordinate the bi-yearly performance review & annual calibration exercise,
* Guide people leaders on performance management, coaching, performance & development improvement processes, and
* Recommend & implement talent attraction, retention & engagement programs.
* Foster a culture of employee engagement to reinforce the organization's business strategies and culture for continuous growth and improvement
HR Effectiveness & Efficiency
* Actively participate in process improvement initiatives
* Implement various local, regional and global HR projects as required
To be successful in the role, you will possess strong consulting skills in business planning and change management. In this fast-paced environment, you must have the ability to work independently, and have strong analytical skills. The minimum requirements include:
* Degree in any discipline. A postgraduate diploma in HRM will be an added advantage
* At least 5 years of regional experience
* Working experience in a multi-national company
* Past working experience in a strong regulatory compliance culture is an added advantage
* Proven track record of effective influence and interactions at all levels of an organization
We thank you for your interest in this position and regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Reg. #: R1109065
Hudson Global Resources (Singapore) Pte Ltd
EA Licence #: 03C4590