Regional HRBP, Commercial
Posted on: 29/3/2017
Job type: Permanent
The Regional HRBP, Commercial maintains an effective level of business literacy about the business units financial position and its' mid-range plans.
Our client is a global leader in the FMCG industry and often voted as the most valuable brand with record profits to-date. As they continue to sustain their leading position in Asia Pacific, our client is presently seeking a Regional HRBP, Commercial to be based at their Regional Office in Singapore.
This formulated partnership seeks to deliver value-added services to the management and employees that reflect the business objectives of the organization. The Regional HRBP, Commercial maintains an effective level of business literacy about the business units financial position, its' mid-range plans, culture and competition.
* Provide business partner support to the assigned business clients in the commercial organisation for Asia Pacific
* Support the design, delivery and implementation of global human resource strategies ad initiatives for commercial Asia Pacific
* Work closely with the assigned business clients in developing a comprehensive knowledge of the business in order to provide an anticipate the required human resource support needed
* Participate and contribute to business forums, providing key human resource data and guidance in relation to annual strategic planning and budgeting processes
* Develop close working relationships with local HR to ensure the optimum provision of best-in-class services and solutions to the commercial organisation
* Provide the appropriate business partner support in the acquisition, development and retention of talent, working in close collaboration with the global commercial hr and talent acquisition teams
* Support the design and development of reward and incentive plans, working closely with the global commercial HR and global compensation teams
* Participate in global/regional HR projects in support of the overall global HR business strategy
* Actively participate and contribute to the commercial HR leadership forums in order to further progress the organisation's HR value proposition
* Minimum Bachelor's degree in relevant business or HR discipline
* 10+ years of relevant HR experience in leadership role within an international business environment
* Strong business knowledge and capability to assess HR implications of business priorities
* Experience in working on/managing complex projects
* Experience and motivation to work in an international, cross-functional environment
* Team player actively contributing to positive team spirit
* Demonstrated decision making and objective problem solving skills
* Pragmatic approach and hands-on management style
* Regional travelling across Asia and globally
We thank you for your interest in this position and regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Reg. #: R1109065
Hudson Global Resources (Singapore) Pte Ltd
EA Licence #: 03C4590