Senior Cybersecurity Analyst (PEN Test & Web App Security)
Posted on: 22/3/2017
Job type: Permanent
Sector: Financial Services
You will have the opportunity to work for a very established and large Insurance MNC. You should have insurance background for this role.
* To support the roll out Cybersecurity Program within the company
* Provide technical direction and guidance in area of security to the business operation
* Provide technical consultation in new systems development, new package evaluations and enhancements of existing systems
* Communicate IT Security issues, advisories and proposed any controls require to protect the company's data asset.
* Provide support to BU for any problem relating to security and provide solution as needed
* Monitor any security gaps, design effective solution and reporting
* Conduct penetration testing, vulnerabilities, forensic and other security risk assessment.
* Formulate security response plan to be able to response to Cyber security incidents
* Educating and advice on cyber security management in response to cyber threat
* Conduct & Enhance cybersecurity awareness programmes for staff, where required
* Cyber defence plan for the company
* Subject Matter expert on securing network configuration and secure development requirement.
* Established Security monitoring systems
* Ensure compliance with security standards and framework
* Cybersecurity awareness training materials
* Tertiary qualification (Bachelor Degree in software engineering or related fields)
* Professional Security Certification
* Equipped with technology trends, security implication and directions
* Solid grasp of technical concept, operating systems, network, database, cryptography, programming and scripting language.
* Knowledge on using security tools for testing and assessment
* Working knowledge of Cybercriminal techniques and targets
* Have 4-5 years related work experience in similar capacity
* Strong experience across IT Security and Audit for large corporation and financial institution within S.E.A
* Experience in IT Systems, network , infrastructure and application development support
* Consulting background would be preferred