Senior Internal Auditor
Posted on: 13/3/2017
Job type: Permanent
Sector: Pharmaceutical and Healthcare
A leading pharmaceutical business is looking to hire an Internal Auditor covering 12 countries in Singapore and travelling 40%
* Market leading pharmaceutical business
* Global talent pool
Our client is a leading Fortune 500 pharmaceutical business with its regional headquarters based in Singapore. Our client stays ahead of competitors by constantly changing the game and developing first-class products and has an unbeatable brand name in the space have secured their position as a leader in consumers' minds. They are now looking out for a Senior Internal Audit Manager to join their regional headquarters based in Singapore.
You will report to the Head Internal Audit on all financial and operational internal audit activities. You will also:
* Develop strong business relationships with key management personnel and external auditors
* Draft, compose and review annual audit reports for subsidiaries within the region
* Conduct investigations and develop internal controls for the business
* Perform quality control and working paper reviews, so as to propose strategies and recommendations on existing audit programmes to key management personnel
* Coordinate the IA fieldwork planning process
The Successful Applicant
You should have a Degree in Accountancy (with CPA/ CIA Certification) with 10 years relevant experience in internal audit ideally with a Big-4 background. You have knowledge of international internal audit standards, risk management, corporate governance and internal controls frameworks. You are driven, dynamic, have exceptional communication skills and want to grow your career.
Please submit your application using the appropriate link below or email your CV in Microsoft Word format to email@example.com quoting SG120356. Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Dennis Samuel David
Reg. #: R1437457
Hudson Global Resources (Singapore) Pte Ltd