Senior Sales Director, Global Financial Technology Company
Posted on: 13/3/2017
Job type: Permanent
Leading Financial Technology MNC specializing in Payments Software Solutions looking for a Senior Sales Director covering APAC based out of Singapore
Senior Sales Director, Leading Financial Technology Company
Our client is a leading international financial technology company which has a strong presence across the globe and is looking to expand its operations within the APAC region. This organisation provides solutions within the payments domain to key financial institutions in the industry. This company is looking to hire a Senior Sales Director who will spearhead sales across the APAC region based out of the Singapore office.
As a Senior Sales Director you will be leading a sales team and liaising with key stakeholders in supporting the entire sales life cycle and processes. You will also be responsible for generating new sales opportunities for the company across the region. As an employee within this organisation, you will have ample learning and development opportunities, as well exposure to a fast paced, dynamic and culturally diverse work environment.
In this role you will be responsible for:
* Creating new business opportunities and actively hunting for new accounts across the APAC region
* Building long-term relationships with merchants across industries
* Developing and executing strategies for growing the company's presence and achieving sales targets
* Managing a team of sales managers to deliver targets and drive profitability for the business
* Proactively addressing needs and requirements of clients and providing effective solutions
* Complying with regulatory policies and regular and accurate reporting of sales activity and revenue generation
In order to qualify for this position, you must meet the following minimum criteria:
* At least 10 years of relevant sales experience, preferably with regional exposure
* Strong product background and expertise within the Payments Software solutions domain
* Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills
* Ability to liaise with internal and external stakeholders and explain technical subject matter in easy to understand format
* Past experience in building and leading teams and driving overall business profitability and revenue generation
If you are interested in this position, please submit your CV by clicking on the available link, alternatively you can contact Nikita Varman on email@example.com. Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Hudson Global Resources (Singapore) Pte Ltd
EA Licence #: 03C4590
Registration #: R1656779