Senior Vice President for Sales
Posted on: 10/4/2017
Job type: Permanent
Leading Financial Technology Company which has a strong presence across the globe looking for a Senior Vice President for Sales across APAC.
Senior Vice President for Sales, Leading Financial Technology Company
Our client is a leading financial technology company which has a strong presence across the globe and is looking to expand its operations within the APAC region. This company is looking to hire a Senior Vice President who will head up the sales teams across the APAC region.
As a Senior Vice President, you will have direct influence over the company's success by working with sales, product management, marketing and technical teams in driving revenue generation and profitability for the business. As part of this organization, you will have ample learning and development opportunities, as well exposure to a fast paced, dynamic and culturally diverse work environment.
In this role you will have the following responsibilities:
* Developing and implementing strategies for building business and achieving the company's sales targets
* Advancing sales methodology, pipeline development and providing accurate forecasts on sales activity
* Leading and managing sales, operations and resource delivery teams to deliver on targets and drive profitability and growth for the business
* Managing budget and resource allocation
* Hiring and developing the right people for the sales business
* Partnering with product, marketing, and technical teams in developing new products and existing lines of business
* Maintaining comprehensive knowledge of the competitor landscape through networking events and conferences
In order to qualify for this position, you must meet the following minimum criteria:
* Minimum of 15 years of relevant sales experience in the fintech industry, with at least 10 years of experience in leading teams and driving business generation
* Exceptional leadership, mentoring and motivational skills with a track record in hiring and developing top talent
* Strong financial and business management acumen
* Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
* Excellent interpersonal skills with an ability to motivate and drive people
This is an excellent opportunity to work in an organization that encourages and rewards high performance with a very lucrative compensation structure. If you are interested in this position, please submit your CV by clicking on the available link, alternatively you can contact Nikita Varman on email@example.com. Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Hudson Global Resources (Singapore) Pte Ltd
EA Licence #: 03C4590
Registration #: R1656779