VP - Capital Management (Financing)
Posted on: 10/3/2017
Job type: Permanent
Sector: Financial Services
Exciting opportunity within a dynamic start-up environment; well established organisation across the region and fast-growing in Singapore
* Dynamic start-up environment
* Well established in the region
* Fast growing in Singapore
Our client is a leader in the real estate investment industry, being one of the top global players. They are well-established in the region and has witnessed steady growth over the past few years. They are now looking to grow their team in Singapore, and are looking for a VP - Capital Management (Financing) based in Singapore.
Your key responsibilities include:
* Building up the team to design and implement the company's long term financing and capital markets strategy
* Negotiate and execute financing transactions including bank loans, funding facilities and other financing activities
* Develop new and manage existing investor relationships
* Engage with key senior stakeholders at a Group level to ensure strategic direction of the function is aligned with that of the Group.
The Successful Candidate
As the ideal candidate, you should have a Degree in Finance/Accountancy, with a minimum of 12 years' work experience within the Treasury function. Experience within the real estate investment industry is an advantage. You possess leadership abilities to deal with senior level stakeholders. You have good time management skills and are able to work well under pressure.
Please submit your application using the appropriate link below or email your CV in Microsoft Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting SG118581. Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Low Ying Ling
Reg. #: R1440131
Hudson Global Resources (Singapore) Pte Ltd
EA Licence #: 03C4590