Account Manager - FMCG
Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Posted on: 20/03/2017
Job type: Permanent
Great opportunity to work with one of the top FMCG brand within the Asia region.
Our client is a well-known FMCG brand that has over 3000 employees globally and presence in 10 different countries. They are also involved in developing, manufacturing and marketing their extensive ranges of products. Due to team expansion, they are now looking for a dynamic and high calibre Account Manager to join their team.
Based in Hong Kong, report directly to the Sales Manager. You will be responsible to achieve given sales and profit targets in order to coordinate and align with internal stakeholders expectations. As an Account Manager, your responsibilities also include:
* To develop sales strategies, road map and proposal to executives the sales plan on SME clients, Government tender, Office supply, corporate accounts, Online and etc.
* Lead strategic projects to develop new channels and grow the business as a whole
* Rapport good relationship with distributors and On/Off trade channel to develop further sales volume
* Control of given A&P budget effectively and efficiently to achieve great margin value
* Work on assigned ad-hoc projects
You should be a degree holder with at least 3 years of working experience, preferably within the FMCG sector. Solid working experience in distribution management is an added advantage. Being resourceful with strong problem solving skills are essential to excel in this position. Fluency in English, Cantonese and Mandarin on both written and spoken is required.
To apply please click on the "Apply" button or contact Johnson Ng at +852 2919 6165 for a confidential discussion. Alternatively, email your resume to Johnson.email@example.com quoting ref no. HK120559. Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.