Assistant Finance Manager
Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Posted on: 21/03/2017
Job type: Permanent
Sector: Industry and Manufacturing
Position for ambitious Finance professional, job rotation and progression offered!
Our client is a well-known business in Hong Kong with global presence and strong operations in Greater China. They are looking for an Assistant Finance Manager to join the team at the Group level.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will be responsible for:
* Hands-on financial management, incl. handle full-sets of accounts, month-end closing, and financial reporting.
* Work closely with business unit/ regional teams; perform consolidation, prepare and review financial reports.
* Conduct financial and business analyses; analyze financial reports and large sets of data.
* Participate in ad-hoc project such as system improvement and internal controls strengthening.
* Ensuring compliance with statutory requirements and company policies.
* Qualified Accountant, with a Degree in Accountancy / Finance or related disciplines.
* 3-5 years of working experience, Big4 audit is a must.
* Commercial experience from an MNC / sizeable companies highly preferred.
* Excellent communication skills and strives in fast-paced environment.
* Proficiency in English, Cantonese and Mandarin. Excellent spoken English required.
* Attractive package + Annual Bonus
* Promote from within culture
To apply please click on the 'Apply' button or enter HK119084 in the Keyword section of contact Helen So on +852 2919 6246 for a confidential discussion. Alternatively, email your resume to email@example.com quoting ref no. HK119084. Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.