Assistant Marketing Communication Manager
Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Posted on: 20/03/2017
Job type: Permanent
Good opportunity to lead the marketing communications strategies in a superb working environment.
Our client is a top recognised brand as they serve the best coffee globally, having won multiples consumer awards they continues to strives and maintain a heartfelt service that is always customer-oriented. As the company is growing, they are looking for an Assistant Marketing Communications Manager to be based in Hong Kong.
Based in Hong Kong, and reporting to the Senior Marketing Manager, this position is responsible for developing all marketing communications and overall brand management to achieve business objectives. As an Assistant Marketing Communication Manager, your responsibilities will include:
* Lead marketing activities across key communication platforms, focusing on brand building
* Create and execute online and offline communications programs to create brand awareness
* Managing KOL media and relationships to maximise brand awareness
* Manage all public relations tasks, including media inquiries, press release preparation, organisation of media interviews for the CEO
* Work closely with the operation teams to ensure that marketing programs are deployed in a timely and efficient manner
You must hold a university degree and possess at least 5 years marketing experience in retail or F&B industries. Solid knowledge and expertise in integrated marketing trends will be an added advantage. Fluency in English and Cantonese is a mandatory.
To apply please click on the "Apply" button or contact Johnson Ng at +852 2919 6165 for a confidential discussion. Alternatively, email your resume to Johnson.firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref no. HK120558. Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.