Finance Manager - Group Level
Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong
Posted on: 20/03/2017
Job type: Permanent
Sector: Industry and Manufacturing
Our client is a leading Hong Kong engineering firm with primary operations in Hong Kong, Macau and Mainland China.
Our client is a leading Hong Kong Engineering firm with primary operations in Hong Kong, Macau and Mainland China. Due to their continued expansion, they are now looking for a Finance Manager to join their team at group level here in Hong Kong.
Reporting into the Finance Director, the primary focus of the role is focusing on improving the financial planning & analysis function. Responsibilities include:
* Responsible for management reporting & analysis of the group, business units and specific project performance.
* Review of the process and work flow to streamline and improve efficiency, making changes where required.
* Budgeting, forecasting and variance analysis as well as ad hoc project analysis.
* Business partnering with specific business units and other departments on finance related issues.
* Operational efficiency improvement around reporting and operation support.
* Qualified Accountant and Degree holder in Accounting, Finance or any related discipline.
* At least 8 years of working experience in both the Big 4 and sizeable companies.
* Proficiency in Microsoft office applications including PowerPoint.
* Proficient in both written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
To apply please click on the 'Apply' button or enter HK120688 in the Keyword section or contact Courtney Kruger on +852 2919 6149 for a confidential discussion. Alternatively, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref no. HK120688. Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.