Financial Controller- N.T
Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Posted on: 20/04/2017
Job type: Permanent
Sector: Property and Real Estate
New opportunity to gain regional exposure and contribute to a market leading real estate company's success
Our client is a fast growing Internationally listed property developer. As they are expanding across the Asia Pacific region, they are looking for a high calibre Senior Regional Finance Manager based in Hong Kong.
Reporting into the CFO, your responsibilities will include:
* Responsible for the management and supervision of the group's reporting and consolidation
* Manage capital management plan and prepare capital requirement.
* Monitor, manage and ensure compliance with the financial covenants under the banking facility
* Ensure compliance with statutory reports in HK and overseas
* Liaise with external auditors and Tax Advisors
* Manage tax affairs and ensure compliance with relevant regulatory requirements, including but not limited to income tax returns, indirect transfer tax, etc.
* Assist in the development, updating and maintenance of policies and procedures to strengthen internal controls
* Qualified accountant with ACCA, HKICPA or equivalent qualification
* At least 10 years of experience with Financial Accounting exposure
* Prior experience in China GAAP is a must
* Excellent communication skills
* Fluent English and Mandarin is a must
* Profoundly familiar with consolidation and acquisition
* Attractive salary package
* APAC exposure
* Fast paced working environment
To apply please click on the "Apply" button or contact Rahul Punjwani at +852 2919 6208 for a confidential discussion. Alternatively, email your resume to email@example.com quoting ref no. HK117027 . Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.