Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Posted on: 16/02/2017
Job type: Permanent
Sector: Industry and Manufacturing
Exciting opportunity for high-caliber CFO to drive business!
Our client is a HK-listed company within the manufacturing industry. They have a global footprint with strong presence in Greater China. Enjoying a market leader position, they continue to innovate and accelerate their growth. To cope with their expansion plan, they are looking for a Group CFO to lead the
The position plays a pivotal role in driving the business and leading the overall financial management for the Group.
You will be responsible for:
* Responsible for full scope of Finance, incl. P&L, cash flow management, treasury, tax, etc.
* Leading the company's vision, formulate business strategies and financial plans.
* Partner with CEO and business heads; be highly involved in management decisions and providing financial insight.
* Drive operational and strategic reviews, propose development and/ or change management plans as needed
* Implement/ improve processes to achieve operational efficiency and uphold strong compliance.
* Manage integration or participate in any M&A activities if necessary and related external stakeholders liaison.
* Manage a sizeable team and be responsible for team's growth.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
* University graduate, Qualified Accountant or equivalent qualifications.
* Has proven leadership experience gained from sizeable companies/ MNCs, with strong ability to influence and execute.
* Willing to be hands-on, passionate about driving business and teams.
* Strong experience in manufacturing industry; experience in Big 4/ Consulting an advantage.
* Proficiency in English, Cantonese, and Mandarin required.
* Travel maybe required.
To apply please click on the 'Apply' button or enter HK119612 in the Keyword section or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref no. HK119612. Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.