Head of Audit- Shatin
Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Posted on: 20/04/2017
Job type: Permanent
New opportunity to contribute to an International bank's expansion plans across Asia.
Our client is a well establish listed company with offices across 20+ countries. As they are growing at a quick pace, they are looking to hire a Head of Audit to perform in Hong Kong.
Reporting to the CEO, you will be responsible for:
* To assist in planning, executing and reporting audit activities
* Auditing a HK-listed company
* To perform the audit tasks in a timely manner, against a consistent annual audit plan and the quality expectation.
* Start their own audit department
* The process design and compliance of the internal control
* Provide timely, quality and consistent service to meet the demand
* Customer base, committee, senior management and external agencies
* External audit, supervision institution.
* University graduates in Accounting and related discipline
* At least 8-10 years' working experience
* HK-listed company experience in the recent 10 years is a must
* Have the experience in building up their own Audit team and structure
* Should be from the IT, Technology or Professional Services Industry
* Business travel to Greater China is required
* Good command of verbal and written communication in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
* Lucrative Salary Package
* Career growth opportunities
* Global Employer
To apply please click on the "Apply" button or contact Rahul Punjwani at +852 2919 6208 for a confidential discussion. Alternatively, email your resume to email@example.com quoting ref no. HK117037. Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.