Head of FP&A Kowloon
Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Posted on: 20/04/2017
Job type: Permanent
Sector: Pharmaceutical and Healthcare
Exciting new career opportunity to work in a very well established Pharmaceutical, who operates in a fast-paced environment.
Our client is a well established pharmaceutical firm with rapid expansion and is therefore looking to hire a Financial Planning & Analysis Director to perform in Hong Kong.
Reporting into the CFO, your responsibilities will include:
* Monitoring budget and forecast for strategic and operational decisions
* Driving quarter closes and ensures timely, accurate and complete results reporting
* Developing short term and long term financial modelling and business scenarios to support business growth
* Working with business leaders to understand opportunities, structure objectives and identify risks
* Preparing comprehensive and creative documents to present to the board
* Cooperating with the finance team to strengthen internal controls
* Bachelors degree in Accounting/Finance or related discipline
* At least 12 years of experience with solid years in CPA experience
* Profound experience in FP&A, budgeting, forecasting and operations
* Excellent command of both English and Cantonese is required
* Excellent leadership skills
* Extremely Familiar in Microsoft Office
* Lucrative package
* Career growth opportunities
* Personal development
To apply please click on the "Apply" button or contact Rahul Punjwani at +852 2919 6208 for a confidential discussion. Alternatively, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref no. HK117025. Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.