Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Posted on: 20/04/2017
Job type: Permanent
Hi All, I'm currently recruiting for this position. Please click on the job title below to view the Job Description and apply to it!
* Provides support and oversight on HR projects and implementation/business applications related to HR data and organizational management.
* Provides technical support and collaborates with user groups to maintain data integrity and resolve system issues.
* Designs, analyzes and provides statistical reports and management charts.
* Administers system support for all HR applications.
* Researches and provides requirements for new business applications.
* Creates ad-hoc queries and/or generates reports and provides statistical analysis of data in the form of excel spreadsheets, tables and charts for use by senior management and for the wider business community.
* Develops training documentation, system configurations and programming documents. Trains human resources professionals and other departments when needed.
* 3 or more years of relevant HRIS experience
* Proficient computer skills, especially Microsoft Office Suite
* SAP HRIS or similar systems experience required
* Basic understanding of database structures, data integrity, excel formulae, and pivot tables
* Must be able to exhibit a customer service orientation
* Ability to exhibit strong attention to detail
* Proven successful experience in a team environment
* Demonstrated flexibility and ability to adapt to changing organizational needs
* Strong written and oral communication skills
* Ability to work under minimal supervision, to self-initiate activities, and to work within timelines
* Must possess time management and project management skills
To apply please send across your CV by clicking 'Apply' with job ref no. as HK121663. Alternatively you may also send across your CV to Crystal Shih at email@example.com or call +852 29196203