M&A Managing director
Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Posted on: 20/04/2017
Job type: Permanent
Sector: Industry and Manufacturing
Great opportunity to gain global exposure and contribute to a market leading real estate company's success.
Our client is one of the top 3 property development enterprise, with great reputation in the market. For their business expansion overseas, they are looking for a potential high calibre to join their team based in Shen Zhen.
Report to CEO,COO, you will be responsible for:
* Identify performance improvement strategies, including analysis and recommendations around profitability, brand value and portfolio management
* Financial Projections to support strategic investment decisions, M&A transactions and business planning processes.
* Prepare and execute deals for global clients
* Hosting visits of potential buyers at client facilities
* Must have a good number of years in investment banking from a strong platform
* Strong academic background from a top university studying finance, accounting, economics, or related field
* Minimum of 10 years experience of M&A transaction experience
* Mature, analytical mind and take initiative in challenging situations.
* Fluent in English and Mandarin
* Attractive salary package
* Global exposure
* Excellent career advancement
To apply please click on the "Apply" button or contact Emerald at +852 2919 6115 for a confidential discussion. Alternatively, email your resume to Emerald.email@example.com quoting ref no. HK121478. Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.