Managing Director - Risk
Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong
Posted on: 16/02/2017
Job type: Permanent
Sector: Financial Services
Our client, a fast growth Chinese FI is looking for strong senior risk candidates for a Head of Risk role to build out their framework in Hong Kong.
This role requires candidates to have a minimum of full fluency in English and at least Cantonese or Mandarin. Candidates must be able to read and write Chinese.
* Design, build and implement a comprehensive risk framework covering brokerage, futures, contracts, FX, swaps, fixed income and structured finance
* Drive large structural change by consolidating separate risk teams into a single structure that responds to the business need for a strong risk management function
* Implement coherent risk policies that maintain a standard across the business in order to improve efficiency, adaptability and responsibility
* Engage with C-suite stakeholders, advise and guide them on risk and how it effects the business
* Regular contact with the regulatory bodies
* Lead the risk management function forward and be unwavering on the importance of a strong framework.
* Currently in a very senior risk position with a securities business or top investment bank
* Strong compliance knowledge a strong advantage
* Minimum of a Bachelors in an applicable area
* Strong and stable working history essential
To apply please click on the "Apply" button or contact Matthew Thomas at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref no. HK115958 or call +852 2919 6126 for a confidential discussion. Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.