Marketing Manager - F&B
Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Posted on: 20/04/2017
Job type: Permanent
Exciting new career opportunity to work in a very well known restaurant firm with multiple brands and wide spread of business
You will be responsible to manage the marketing activities for HK & Macau market to achieve sales goal and expand market share. As Marketing Manager, your responsibilities will include:
* Plan and execute marketing strategies to meet business goals and accelerate business expansion
* Conduct budget analysis and review all retail marketing initiatives at store level
* Implement marketing activities and manage customer events to build brand image and expand brand influence
* Work closely with operation team in pricing, in store design and customer loyalty program management
* Develop and maintain existing media platforms including social media and ATL communication channels and explore new media channel
* Work with the marketing team of this brand and product promotion to achieve business objectives
You will carry over 8 years of relevant marketing promotions experience in a sizable retail chain group with a minimum bachelor degree level in Marketing or related disciplines from a recognized University. Solid experience in campaign organizing and marketing promotion with proven track record is highly preferred. Excellent strategic planning and data analysis skills are essential to be successful in this role. Fluent spoken and written English and Chinese is required.
To apply please click on the "Apply" button or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref no. HK120339. Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.