Regional Talent Acquisition Lead Asia- Global FinTech company
Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong
Posted on: 28/02/2017
Job type: Permanent
Sector: Financial Services
Our client is a leading FinTech company looking for a Regional Talent Acquisition Manager to lead hiring in Asia. Job Location: HK
Reporting to the Global Talent Acquisition Head, your key responsibilities will include:
* Leading Talent Acquisition and end to end recruitment across all Asia offices
* Partner with hiring managers to understand the hiring requirements and providing offer recommendations based on market information when defining job scope/salary etc.
* Using innovative and alternative channels of hiring including but not limited to advertising, social media, LinkedIn, headhunting, referral schemes, community forums, events.
* Partnering with agencies for niche and hard to fill roles
* Researching, developing and delivering new talent building solutions for your hiring groups.
- 8 to 10 years of experience in Talent Acquisition/Recruitment with APAC experience in a global MNC
- Strong and proven track record of successful stakeholder management
- Ability to source using innovative and direct methods of sourcing including referrals, social media,employer branding etc
- Excellent communication skills in English and Mandarin is a must
- Open to industry background if the candidate has experience in a Regional role in talent acquisition across Asia
To apply please click ' Apply' with job ref no. as HK116225 or send across your CV to Aditi Mehta at firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also call Aditi Mehta at +852 29196216 for a confidential discussion.