Regulatory Reporting Manager - SFC
Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Posted on: 16/02/2017
Job type: Permanent
Sector: Financial Services
Our client is a fast growing Chinese Investment Bank. As they experienced exceptional growth over the past 2 years.
Our client is a fast growing Chinese Investment Bank. As they experienced exceptional growth over the past 2 years, they are looking to hire a Regulatory Reporting Manager to join the Hong Kong team.
Reporting directly into the Head of Finance, your responsibilities will include:
* Ensure the regulatory reporting for SFC is submitted in an accurate and timely manner
* Review monthly performance and prepare management reporting in accordance
* Collaborate with the rest of the team to participate in Financial Reporting
* Work closely with Head of Office team in China for head office reporting
* Take leadership to execute finance transformation
* Perform any ad hoc requirement
* Degree in Finance/Accounting or related discipline with professional CPA qualification
* Minimum 8=5 years experience within a Banking/Financial Services environment
* Excellent knowledge of SFC reporting
* Strong leadership skills
* Excellent communication skills in Chinese (Putonghua and Cantonese)
To apply, click the "Apply" button or alternatively email your resume to email@example.com quoting ref. no. HK118771. Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.