Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Posted on: 20/03/2017
Job type: Permanent
Sector: Property and Real Estate
Join us and gain more global exposure.
Our client is a well established real estate firm with reputable brands. For their rapid expansion in Hong Kong and is therefore looking to hire a senior Financial Planning & Analysis Manager to join.
Reporting into the Finance Director, your responsibilities will include:
* Required to prepare the budgets, analysis, forecast and planning process
* Lead a team work on medium size engagements
* Manage the closing process including journal entries, pricing and variance analysis strategies
* Participate in financial result reviews with Senior Members
* Create Management Reports and presentations on a routine/ad-hoc basis
* Required to build and sustain relationships with client management team members for the company
* Having the bachelor degree of the Accounting/Finance or related discipline
* Have more than 8 years of experience with 2 solid years of supervision
* Strong experience in FP&A with an understanding of operations
* Excellent command of both English and Mandarin is required
* Ability to perform consistently at a high level under pressure
* Growing company
* Career growth opportunities
* Personal development
To apply please click on the "Apply" button or contact Yifan Yan at +852 6801 4013 for a confidential discussion. Alternatively, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref no. HK119370. Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.