Senior Treasury Manager
Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Posted on: 16/02/2017
Job type: Permanent
Great chance to speed your career in a global leading firm.
* Long term career opportunity
* Global market leader company
Our client is a well know world's leading jeweler. To help them achieving their expansion plans, they are looking for a highly skilled Treasury Manager.
Reporting to the CFO, the Treasury Manager's duties will include::
* Report to the Group Head of Treasury
* Manage and optimize the financing structure of the group subsidiaries in the APAC region
* Assist in preparing cash flows forecast
* Review daily cash reports and daily cash activities
* Act as the key contact point to external bank partners, communicating and negotiating on all relevant accounts and credit facilities
* Monitor treasury function, arrange, authorize fund transfers & remittances, conditions warrant, international cash & cash flow projection management and treasury systems
* University graduates in Accounting & Finance or related discipline
* 5 to 8 years' working experience with international firms, with at least 1 year solid supervisory experience
* Big 4 experience is a must
* Good command of verbal and written communication in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
* Excellent analytical, interpersonal skills
* Attractive Salary Package + Annual Bonus
* Career growth opportunities
* Global Employer
To apply please click on the "Apply" button or contact Pierre Delage at +852 6801 4013 for a confidential discussion. Alternatively, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref no. HK119655. Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.