Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Posted on: 16/02/2017
Job type: Permanent
Sector: Pharmaceutical and Healthcare
Get a n new opportunity to grow your career in a global leading health care company.
* Attractive promotion way
* Market leader company
Our Client is a global leading heal care company, headquartered in US, with global operations. They are rapidly expanding their business across APAC and looking to hire a high calibre Tax Manager to perform in their Hong Kong office.
Reporting into the Regional Tax Director, you will be responsible for:
* Responsible for the management of in house tax team
* Managing and reviewing transfer pricing procedures and policies
* Providing tax consultations and planning
* Analysing tax related financial risks and exposures across Asia Pacific countries
* Ensuring compliance with tax regulations
* Responsibility for the full range of tax activities undertaken by the business
* Qualified accountant with at least 6-8 years of experience
* Big 4 Tax experience is not required but definitely a plus
* Strong understanding of China Tax
* Fluency in English and Mandarin is a must
* Strong interpersonal skills
* Attractive Salary Package + Annual Bonus
* Career growth opportunities
* Global Employer
To apply please click on the "Apply" button or contact Pierre Delage at +852 6801 4013 for a confidential discussion. Alternatively, email your resume to email@example.com quoting ref no. HK119640. Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.